Our commitment to the highest standards of advice and a modern approach to financial planning and corporate solutions underpins the way we work at Helm Godfrey. In fact, it’s an award-winning approach.
- Pay & Benefits Awards
- Helm Godfrey's iChoose platform is a finalist for 'Software Provider of the Year' and 'Product of the Year' at the 2013 Pay & Benefits Awards.
- Employee Benefits Awards
- In April 2013, two clients of Helm Corporate were shortlisted for Benefits Team of the Year and Best Flexible Benefits Plan at the Employee Benefits Awards 2013.
In July 2011, two clients of Helm Corporate were shortlisted for Most Effective Benefits Strategy for Organisations with Fewer than 1,000 staff at the Employee Benefits Awards 2011.
- Private Client Practitioner
- In 2012, Helm Godfrey received the 'Top 25 IFA Companies of the Year' award from Private Client Practitioner magazine.
Also in July 2011, for the second year running, we received the ‘Top 25 IFA Companies of the Year’ award from Private Client Practitioner magazine.
- Money Marketing Awards
- In 2010, our investment in our advisers’ continuous professional development earned us a nomination in the category of ‘Adviser training and professional development’ in the Money Marketing Awards. In 2008, we were named ‘IFA of the year’ at the Money Marketing Awards.
- FT Business Financial Adviser Awards
- In 2008, we received the ‘Large IFA firm of the year’ award in the FT Business Financial Adviser Awards.
- Financial Adviser
- In 2012, we were commended as ‘Large IFA Firm of the Year’.
In 2009, we were nominated in the category of ‘Large IFA firm of the year’ in the FT Adviser awards.
In 2008, we were awarded ‘Large IFA of the Year’.