In addition to our two selected corporate charities, the employees at Helm Godfrey also take the initiative to lead other fundraising efforts.
- Charity Bake Sale - 7th April 2015
- The staff at Helm Godfrey orgainsed a bake sale and raised a grand total of £131. The monies raised was divided and donated to our two chosen charities of 2015. Parkinsons UK & Cancer Research.
- The City Vs. Wharf 5K – 12th September 2014
- We participated in a 5K battle between two key London business districts, The City and The Wharf. The challenge between the City and Wharf is to see who will raise the most money for their chosen charities.
- Jeans for Genes – 19th September 2014
- Jeans for Genes Day raises money for Genetic Disorders UK and aims to change the world for children with genetic disorders. We participate by getting casual and wearing jeans for the day. Our donation contributes to the funding for the care and support of children with genetic disorders through their grant programme.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning – 25th September 2014
- Annually, Helm Godfrey participates in Macmillan’s coffee morning, not just for our office but for our whole building. We hold a bake sale, create a recipe book, and host a coffee morning. Proceeds for this help improve the lives of people affected by cancer, both those living with cancer and also their families and carers.